Standard conditions for printing and dyeing industry (2017 Edition)
In order to promote the industrial structure adjustment and transformation and upgrading of the printing and dyeing industry, standardize the production and operation and investment behavior of the printing and dyeing industry, promote the clean production of energy saving and emission reduction, guide the printing and dyeing industry to the development of technology intensive, resource saving and environment-friendly industries, and formulate the standard conditions according to the relevant laws, regulations and industrial policies of the state.
One, enterprise layout
(1) the site for the construction of a printing and dyeing enterprise should conform to the national industrial planning and industrial policies, in line with the planning of the main functional areas, the urban and rural planning, the overall planning of land use and the requirements of the ecological environment planning. The environmental risk of printing and dyeing projects must be strictly controlled along the main stream of the seven major river basins, and the production facilities should be rationally arranged.
(two) the new printing and dyeing projects shall not be built within the limits prescribed by the State Council, the relevant state departments and the provincial (autonomous region and municipality) people's governments at the scenic and scenic spots, natural reserves, drinking water protection areas and the boundaries of the main rivers. The printing and dyeing enterprises, which have been put into operation in the above-mentioned areas, should exit according to the needs of regional planning and protection of the ecological environment, by means of closing, relocating and transferring production according to law.
(three) no new printing and dyeing projects shall be established in areas where water shortage or poor water quality are in principle. The relevant departments of the local government should make scientific planning, rational layout, centralized construction in the industrial park, centralized heat supply and centralized treatment of pollutants. On the basis of planning for environmental quality deadline, a regional reduction plan for water pollutants should be implemented in the construction projects whose environmental quality is not up to standard. The enterprises outside the industrial park should be gradually moved into the garden.
Two, technology and equipment
(1) printing and dyeing enterprises should adopt advanced technology, energy saving and environmental protection equipment, and the main process parameters can be on-line detected and automatically controlled. The overall level of printing and dyeing production lines should reach or close to the international advanced level. It is encouraged to adopt the automatic dispensing system of the dyeing and chemical material. It is forbidden to use backward production processes and equipment that are explicitly stipulated by the state, and prohibit the use of second-hand equipment that fails to meet the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection. The design code for printing and dyeing of cotton, chemical fiber and blended woven fabrics should be implemented in the code for design of printing and dyeing factories (GB50426).
(two) the continuous washing device should be well sealed and equipped with countercurrent, high efficiency rinse and heat recovery device. The batch dyeing equipment should meet the technological requirements below 1:8. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) should be collected and treated in heat setting and coating processes, and solvent recovery and waste heat recovery devices should be encouraged.
Three, quality and management
(1) the printing and dyeing enterprises should develop and produce low consumption and low pollution green products, and encourage the development of new technology, new technology, new equipment and new materials to develop textile products with intellectual property and high added value. The quality of products should meet the requirements of national or industrial standards, and the qualified rate of products should be over 95%.
(two) the printing and dyeing enterprises should implement the three level energy use and water metering management, set up special agencies or personnel to supervise the energy, water intake and discharge, and establish the management assessment system and the data statistical system.
(three) the printing and dyeing enterprises should improve the enterprise management system, encourage enterprises to carry out the quality, environment and occupational health management system certification, and support enterprises to use information management methods to improve the efficiency and level of enterprise management. Enterprises should strengthen production site management, workshop requirements clean and tidy.
(four) the printing and dyeing enterprises should standardize the storage and use of chemicals. Dangerous chemicals should strictly follow the requirements of the regulations on the safety management of hazardous chemicals and strengthen the training of job skills for the use of chemical workers. Enterprises should establish a green supply chain management system to avoid the use of harmful chemicals such as consumers and the environment.
Four, resource consumption
(1) the energy consumption per unit product and fresh water intake of printing and dyeing enterprises should meet the specified requirements.
1, the standard fabric of woven fabric is cotton dyeing qualified products with cloth width 3800px and cloth weight 10-14kg/100m. The standard silk woven fabrics are dyed qualified products with cloth width 2850px and cloth weight 6-8kg/100m. When the products are different, they can be converted according to the standard.
2. The knitting or yarn standard is cotton light color dyeing product. When the product is different, it can be converted to the "calculation method of water intake for knitting and dyeing products and the basic quota of single consumption" (FZ/T01105).
3. The printing and dyeing process of the combed wool fabric is the whole process of forming the qualified woolen combed fabric from the process of dyeing and finishing the carding, spinning, weaving, dyeing and finishing, and entering the finished product into the warehouse. The energy consumption per unit product of coarse wool fabric is converted to 1.3 times the amount of combed wool fabric, and the amount of fresh water is converted by 1.15 times of the combed wool fabric. The energy consumption per unit product of wool knitting yarn and hand knitting yarn is 1.3 times that of yarn and knitted fabric, and the amount of fresh water is converted by 1.3 times of yarn and knitted fabric.
Five, environmental protection and comprehensive utilization of resources
(1) the environmental protection facilities of printing and dyeing enterprises should be designed and constructed in accordance with the requirements of the "environmental protection design specification for textile enterprises" (GB50425), and the "Three Simultaneity" system, which is designed, simultaneously constructed and put into production at the same time, is carried out at the same time as the environmental protection facilities and the main project. The printing and dyeing wastewater should be treated or connected to the centralized wastewater treatment facilities, and the water quality analysis and monitoring in the wastewater treatment and operation should be strengthened. The effluent discharge should be monitored and controlled online so as to achieve the stable discharge. The energy saving solid waste treatment process is adopted to realize solid waste recycling and harmless disposal. Discharge permits according to law and discharge pollutants strictly according to the certificate.